If you’ve ever talked to us about mobile video you know that cross carrier multimedia messaging services (MMS) just aren’t there yet. Today we’re excited to let you know about a great service called MyBrainshark. MyBrainshark is a free online service that enables you to easily create, share and track online and mobile video presentations using your PowerPoint documents and your voice. If you have a plain old video file, that works as well.
So here’s how it works. Sign up for MyBrainshark – basic usage is free but the paid plans are well worth the upgrade, starting at only $9.99/month. Once you’ve created your account you can upload videos (or presentations – we’ll get to that in a minute) and they’ll automatically convert them into a mobile-ready format. They’ll give you a short link that you can add to your text messaging campaigns. MyBrainshark supports pretty much every smartphone. If you’ve been waiting for a way to enhance your mobile campaigns with video, the solution is here.
About the Powerpoints. MyBrainshark is guided by two philosophies. ‘Create once, share anywhere,’ is the first. Everything you upload to MyBrainshark is available on the web, can be exported to YouTube, and of course is available on mobile devices. The second philosophy is ‘Video Presentations…Anytime, Anywhere.’ Thousands of companies and organizations use MyBrainshark to share eLearning presentations and marketing materials. After you’ve uploaded your Powerpoint you can record a voiceover using your telephone, mic, or by uploading mp3’s and add background music for a multimedia viewing experience. If you’re one of the hundreds of trade shows or conference presenters who run at-event Keyword campaigns, MyBrainshark can take your campaign to the next level:
- If you’re giving a presentation you can encourage your audience to text in your Keyword. Add a MyBrainshark link to your autoresponder and provide attendees with a copy of your presentation – including an audio narration track.
- If you’re organizing the event you can do the same, providing everyone at the conference with keynotes, promotional videos and more.
- myBrainshark also works with QR codes, so you can use one video solution for your entire campaign.
For $9.95/month you can upgrade to MyBrainshark Pro, but if you use the promo code –JPLRPKGPDJ, they’ll knock 15% off that price. Among MyBrainshark Pro’s added features there are three we want to highlight:
- Remove myBrainshark site branding with the stand-alone player. This is perfect for a link inserted into your text message campaigns.
- Lead capturing and viewer identification are exactly what they sound like – and are great for business customers.
- Detailed reporting and alerts allow you to analyze usage and gauge the effectiveness of your video/presentations.
If you want to learn more about MyBrainshark for mobile, check out their blog post that covers all of their mobile tools – including their iPhone and iPad apps. Even better, if you want to see what you can do with MyBrainshark, watch their mobile presentation!
Ready to go? Try MyBrainshark now and start adding mobile video and presentations to your text messaging campaigns. The promo code again is: JPLRPKGPDJ